When will the next time be?

Monday, September 01, 2008

Work today was fun. I guess you really need to work with the right people so that you can enjoy. By the way, I didn't know it was teachers' day until my friend told me. He said today is a school holiday. And I was still so blur... wondering why got 1 day holiday de...

Today was quite busy. Monday again.

All was ok till another staff came. She came with her moods. I was immune to it for the first few minutes. But as time passed, I too, showed her my moods. I left before I even finished the last order. Can't be bothered lah.

I think people should learn how to be punctual. Dun let other people wait for you to take over their shift before going home or for any meetings.

Here WAIT, there WAIT, everywhere WAIT WAIT. Sick.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad