F1... 2 3 4

Friday, September 19, 2008

Yesterday, my manager asked if I want to work for our HD booth in F1. I rejected. If I go there, I sure melt faster than the ice-creams.


I guess it's the experience huh... but then again, I dun want F1 cars to race past me with all those petrol smell. Maybe I haven't even put my hand into the dipping cabinet then the car fly past me already. LOL.

He still can't find a volunteer. Haha. Anyway, I told him to show me those photos that he will be taking there. And the F1 pass!

***

That XiaoBai just likes to make me angry at midnight 12am...


She overturned her dish bowl just one minute after I'd cleared up her home.


And even sat on her food. No manners ar... this pig.


Snapped this when she blinked her eyes. It seems that I've done injustice to a cute pig. :p


She looked like a ghost in the background. She sure loves to eat broccoli.


Alright... shall end off with her cute picture.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad