Stop and think

Wednesday, September 24, 2008



I walked on the streets and wondered if some people are just that fake.
I was totally bothered by it the whole day.
Others cried.
I wish I could.
In front of so many others.
But that's not what I'll do, though it's the fastest way to show your unhappiness.
I wasn't even in the mood to catch the Yishun train.
Listening to my mp3 doesn't help either.
I'd only call that good noise pollution, if there's such a thing.
My only smile came from a dog.
Yet the dog did nothing to make me smile.
Perhaps, communication is the factor.
A dog won't talk to me.
And for some people, the more you talk, the faker I think you are.

Stay away from me, tomorrow and the day after.
How I wish to stay at home and sort out my feelings.
Perhaps I've been watching too little TV.
That's why I feel so not alright.

Let it be.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad