Vanessa's Bdae in School

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Second round of Vanessa's bdae. This time, it's in school, yet we can still take so many pictures.


Sang bdae song when she was supposed to take photo of us.
1... 2... 3... Smile Happy Birthday to You...

When opening her present. Who took this pix ar? Why make me look as if I'm so curious?!


Me and Bdae Gal.


This pix was taken in a rush, coz someone had to leave early... =x


Trying their very best to pretend that they can fly.


All the angle that they wanted. Haha.


So the theme was supposed to be emo or happy?


I'm so proud of these 2 photos... so artistic. I capture de...


And thanks ShuXin for being the model. Haha.


At the stairs.


What's ShuXin pointing at? Aeroplanes?


End of day.


I know you must have lurved your presents.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad