Circus Hamster

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Went back to work after so many months of studying. So many things happened these few months. Those people that I was working with in the morning were all new to me. But we became more chatty after a while. It was the first day that I'm working with J, and it'll be the last time seeing her too, coz she'd quitted.

Then I saw some people that I'm familiar with. So nice to see them all. They said I'm someone who will only appear after every few months. Haha.

And and and... I finally made an Iced Cafe Latte. This is not my first time making one, but it's definitely the first one that I made especially for myself. It tastes great too!

I also made many creations today. I think it's far more than the combined creations I did before my last study leave.

On the way home, I went to buy guinea pig food. As a habit, I'll always take a look at those dogs and and small animals on sale. The shop do sell circus hamster!


The hamster kept standing on his hind legs and falling on its back deliberately. I quickly videoed it when I saw it's funny stunt. The hamster did more than 10 times in less than a minute!

This hamster gave me a temptation to buy hamsters again. But I'll control lahs. But something turned me off. I saw so many mice! They were jumping around. Quite disgusting though. I'll never buy a mouse. I dunno why people will want to buy mouse, just because it's the year of mouse. Quite stupid lahs...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad