Vanessa's Bdae at Sakae Sushi

Friday, February 22, 2008

This was something that happened on 5th February (note that I had to check the date from the photo properties). It was all those CNY, exam and photo quality thinggy that delayed everything. And I'll try my best to remember what we've done. Not that we did many too.

Everything was supposed to be a surprise, until the previous day. And Vanessa still thought that there might be changes of plans. Nah. Off we headed to J8's Sakae Sushi.

This is supposed to be a happy entry. But I really need to share the bad experience there.

The trainee staff was so damn rude. While she was clearing our plates, she went...

Do you know that this is considered food wastage? I'll not charge you this time round.

That was not all. You should see her sickening face and hear her ugly tone. It was just as though she was giving all of us a lecture. She didn't even had the basic courtesy to add a "Please" in front. Doesn't she have common sense at all? C'mon, who'll purposely waste food when it's only the first round of the buffet. I bet she dun even finish all her food at home. We were all so angry lahs. But Amelia did mention this staff to the manager. I think it's kinda the first time that we sort of agreed to complain. Haha.

Some photos we took while eating:

So who's the lead - ShuXin, Me, chopstick or Vanessa's hand?

Amelia, Vanessa and WanQi.

Amelia and WanQi with someone's signature pose.

They 2 took pix at my territory. Haha.

ShuXin, Me, Cordelia and Vanessa.

Another one.

So the next "in" thing is gonna be chopsitcks?

Vanessa with ShuXin's present.

Unless until further notice, if not Jandy Jean will not want to eat at Sakae Sushi again. This is 100% due to my personal diet and likings. The rude staff and slowness of service played no part in that (or maybe 1% lor). I was so busy stuffing myself with those sushi with crabmeat. And it's weird to hear so many Japanese food names revolving around me. Thanks everyone, I no longer have any cravings for sushi whenever I walk past Sushi Deli at Northpoint.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad