Pariss International Buffet

Monday, February 25, 2008

Went to Pariss Family International Buffet for lunch with Cordelia, Vanessa and WanQi. I bet we were the only "friends" who went there. The food there was not too bad. There were many varieties lahs, but I dun eat many, especially those seafood stuffs. I was so amazed when they put those unknown seafood into their mouths. That is something I'd never do in a zillion years.

The whole spread of food that we took to share. Absolutely no space for another plate at the moment.

My Superior Shark's Fin Soup. The pepper that I added almost covered the whole soup surface. Hehe.

WanQi's 佛跳墙. It doesn't look appetizing, but there's mushroon, chicken and prawn inside. And it sure took ages to take off the plastic wrap.

Cake Desserts. The Chocolate Mousse Cake is so damn delicious.

Fondue with marshmallows. Marshmallows... I dun like.

Woohoo! Ice-cream addiction time. There are Chocolate, Durian, Lemon Sherbet, Mint Chocolate and Blueberry Ripple. Some scoops were round, coz it's scooped by me. Haha.

Chicken Satay. I think the whole combination is wrong. It should either be more food on smaller plate or less food on bigger plate. The food is pathetic until you can even count them - 3 satays, 3 cucumbers and 2 onion slices. It's not very tasty also...

WanQi and Me.

Cordelia and Vanessa.

The four of us:


Cordelia


WanQi


Me


Vanessa

Cordelia, Me and Vanessa.

Cordelia, Vanessa and WanQi.

Cordelia, Me and Vanessa.

Cordelia, Vanessa and Me.

Receptionists of the day, with mirror effects too.

The branded goods fanatics:


Fendi


Chanel


Burberry

Then they suggested going to Grand Hyatt Hotel's toilet...


Cordelia, Me and Vanessa.


Cordelia, Me and WanQi.


Me, Vanessa and WanQi.

It took great courage to take shoot this photo, coz I was apparently the only one who was facing the crowd...

In the toilet.

The latest aquarium... of jewellery.

Then we went shopping around Orchard. We left early coz I have limited concentration span.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad