Crocodiles are killers.

Friday, February 15, 2008

I realised I've got a l'il too many comments whenever I watch the discovery channel. As an animal lover, I'd start scolding (and maybe a l'il cursing too) those predators. I guess my family is used to it too. It was midnight yesterday. My parents were still up. And I started my scoldings, when I saw a crocodile swallowing up an animal. I couldn't remember the name of it, but it was some gigantic one.

The crocodile even swallowed it ALIVE, and the blood was just dripping. Then they filmed the expression of the prey's friend. I swear I saw tears in it's eyes.

However, it may be another different story if I ever see a crocodile being eaten up by a dinosaur. I may help to scold the dinosaur too.

If it ever happens lahs...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad