CNY

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Today is the third day of CNY. And today is the day of freedom and relax. Haha. The first two days are always a boredom. Go to relatives house and sit there for some time. The adults will chat and chat. I'll always try my best to understand what the TV is now showing. I can't believe my eyes were glued to the TV even when it's showing the Counter-Strike game competition. Of course, not forgetting to keep a lookout on who has/ has not given me angbao. Haha. I know I'm kinda greedy. But isn't that the ultimate motive for being there?!

I'm so proud that I resisted a lot of CNY goodies at relatives' house. But the thing is, my house seems to have more goodies and tidbits than the rest. So I can't escape reality. Coz I'm going to eat so much when I'm watching my favourite shows.

My aunt is gonna come later, and with her baby too. So I guess after that, I'm gonna start being serious in my studies.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad