A Day Out

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Met up with April on Monday to shop, eat, sing and chat.


Lunch was at Domani Cafe @ Ngee Ann City.


Menu


Pearl of the Orient


Hawaiian Pizza


I've got tons of customized wallpapers in my phone. If you look closely (which I think is quite difficult), it's actually Eunhyuk there. It's half-half though, coz it changed from Leeteuk to Eunhyuk just at that click.


Put her Jaejoong in there too. :)

Went KBox after that. Luckily I brought an umbrella, coz there was a sudden downpour!


April's drink.


My Lime Juice.

WE MUST GO KBOX TOGETHER AGAIN!!!! It was so fun. We spent the first 1.5hrs on all korean songs. We sang till we forgot to choose chinese ones. We continued the craze even towards the end. And you know those korean songs which I sang to! So happy larh.

They have quite a few new koreans songs, but they dun have the right one. After the previous time when they didn't know the gender, now they dun know the number. It was a girl band and they classify under female singers. But then again, just dun play with my F4 and SJ can le.


Dinner was at TCC @ Centrepoint.


My Caramello Twist.


April's Mighty Joe Young.


April's Pan-seared Chicken Breast with Porcini Sauce.


My Red-Hot Chic Spaghetti. It's a must try!!!


Random - nice lightings above us.



Registered driving and got a job today. You'll soon see a different me!!

A more tired one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad