Last Day of School :)

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Three Fridays ago was our last official school day. SO HAPPY!


Thanks to those who has helped me in the last 3 years, and boo to those who only gave me unhappiness.


The HR Ladies have just finished our last lecture in our poly life.


Amelia and Me.


Me and Cordelia.






The HR Ladies.

School ended early, so our class decided to lo hei...


Preparing the DIY Yu Sheng.






Hmmmm...


Vanessa and Me.


QianYu and Me.


Vanessa, Me and Cordelia.

I'll upload our class photo when I get it...


Class photo of our class - BM0722.

***

I love my current banner, but I want to change a new one as well. See how. No mood to design one yet...

***

Updated on 2 Apr 10 with more photos, but not new banner... -.-"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad