Study, Pasta & Legacy

Saturday, March 06, 2010

As most of you know, I'm crazy about Korean songs, dramas and variety shows. Korean food... hmmm not yet.

Anyway, these 3 dramas are really good. I know maybe some are not interested. But well, I'm happy enough to see this entry on my blog. :):)


God of Study 공부의 신

This drama is interesting. The attorney hired different (and weird) teachers to teach the special class which aims to get into the top university. They give out studying tips too. I remembered one where they say always attempt the longer maths questions first, coz they provide the most explanation. And GDragon is not casted in this show larh, which all those local medias are saying... :x



***


Pasta 파스타

I strongly recommend if you like watching dramas with a lot of scoldings. The chef just can't stop scolding. Boss also scold. Future girlfriend also scold (like which character doesn't?!). This drama is about the love story of the head chef and the assistant pasta cook rite... but I think the waiter and the chef's disciples more handsome.


I know this video doesn't tell anything about the story, but I started watching because of this drama opening. Ok, and also because Kyuhyun sang for the OST. Haha.

***


Brilliant Legacy 찬란한 유산

Well, I'm only at episode 2 and yet I teared more than when I watched erm... 5 normal dramas?! How can that father hide and pretend he was really dead at his own funeral when his daughter was crying so badly? How can that stepmother be so mean? And the scene where the siblings wanted to jump off was really epic...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad