Clarke Quay Hotness

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Met up with 爱布黎儿 on Friday. Went to Billy Bombers @ The Central for lunch. They were having the 1-for-1 promotion for 3 main courses. The restaurant, seats, servings and outside sun were all big. But the aircon was super duper small.

We took a long time to decide where to seat, what to eat and when to go. Lol.


Menu


Cheese Fries


Honey Stung Crispy Golden Chicken


Ole Fish n Fries


This pepper shaker played an important part in taste vandalism.


Nice to see only. Haha.


She says I must take photo from the top to shoot the heart shape.


It ended up as a 3D face. And you know what, I went over to the cashier to pay, coz I didn't want the waiter to see that. I even brisk walked out...

Went TCC next. There were 2 outlets in Clarke Quay. So we chose the one where we can see the view of the river. Nothing much to see though. Anyway, we regretted going there. We could have just trapped ourselves in The Central. The way to the outside TCC was super hot. I know it's of course hot in the noon. But even TCC itself was super hot too. Hotter than Billy Bombers and my house can. The indoors space is small and that makes it a bit noisy when customers talked.

We still decided to stay there coz we thought we might cool down in a while. But ya, we were wrong.


My Caramello Almondo.


Nice coffee, but definitely not the environment.


爱布黎儿's Irish Coffee Frappe.

We got a total shock when the waiter came with a hot coffee in his tray. I thought iced coffee is now served in those hot latte glasses. But end up is the waiter took the wrong order. Hot weather and hot environment. Hot coffee next?! Can't be.

So he changed one for us. That's only right.

I finished my coffee real fast can, coz I dun want to stay in that place any longer. I want aircon! So we left Clarke Quay and headed to KBox @ AMK Hub.





Shirley Temple


WTH?! KBox dunno how to differentiate males and females issit? Angry!

I wanna go back to TCC @ T3. I'll go airport find you some day. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad