Picnic at Botanic Gardens

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Had my first (and hopefully the last) picnic on last Monday. It was with The 6-less-1 Ladies at Botanic Gardens.

The preparation was super last minute, but I think everything went on well coz apparently, The Ladies looked like they've got anything and everything in their house. Ya, except for me larh.

Anyway, the temperature was at a high 35°C. These few days were super hot, but still, it didn't reach 35°C. I can't believe we chose that day to picnic. My wrong. We'll go to cooler place next time. If I think it's too hot, I'll disagree for the sake of everyone's skin. I promise. :p


WanQi, Cordelia, Amelia, Me and Vanessa.


If you look closely, there are 2 love swans on the lake. Their poses are really like those you see on ornaments or musical boxes!


Walking to the destination.


We are in the reflection yea.


The blond little girl was in almost every photo that we took with that water feature.


See, another one. But she was cute.


We all carried red bags by coincidence.


Cordelia, WanQi, Me and Vanessa.


WanQi, Amelia, Me and Cordelia.


Reached Palm Valley - our picnic location.


Vanessa and WanQi.


Me and Vanessa.


Amelia and Cordelia.


WanQi and Amelia.


The food we prepared.


1-2-3-4


We looked happy, but we were hot.

We sat there for really very long, though it wasn't that long when we looked at our watches. What to do? Hot and unbearable places make you think of home aircon.


At National Orchid Garden.


The HR Ladies.


I tell you. This has got to be the best place in the whole of Botanic Garden! The waterfall is super powerful. There's wind!


They didn't want to go into the cave initially but I pulled them in. C'mon, the wind is stronger in there. :p


Happy kids that found a happy place. Lol.


Me and Cordelia.


This photo was captured by a tourist at a super low angle. It turned out quite well though. Haha.


We saw many squirrels around and I managed to capture this cute little one clearly. I think it's around the same size as my XiaoBai. If only you'll follow me back. I'll flag a cab and bring you home.


My concentration level totally plunged to negative when we couldn't find our way out after the picnic. We were at Symphony Lake then, and I found the
saviour - a bench. Good enough to let me seat while I take photos for the rest.

On a random note, I had a look at the map and I saw these words, "Swing me mama", "Girl on a swing" and "Girl on a bicycle". What's that exactly? Sounds a bit scary heh...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad