Work

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Started work in Lasalle last Wednesday. I've never imagined that I'll be working in a school, especially when I'm still a student now. But yea, there are always possibilities to everything.

I guess this is the only time I'll say I like school, coz I'm going there for work, and not study. I study not because I like to. I just knew I had to.


I love black colour and Lasalle is a black building. Ok shallow, I know.^^


Lasalle

I totally have no complaints to anything about work there. Colleagues are nice, work is very manageable, and I have quite a lot of freedom.

Oh, and the most important thing is there is a coffee machine that serves latte and milo, etc. Hsunpac used to have it, but I didn't utilize it. I totally abused it this time round. I drink more than 4 cups a day.

The only thing that I am so not happy is the computer.


How come use Mac!

I can't say I'm a computer expert, but I'm definitely more than average and I just love to use whatever keyboard shortcuts I can find. Throw away my mouse and I can still navigate around with the keyboard. But omg, I just feel like throwing the mouse and keyboard away. I totally feel like I'm a computer idiot when I use Mac. I've never supported Apple products, especially since its iphone is not fingernail-sensitive. And now, I'll never buy a Mac coz of its operating system. Well, nothing is suitable for everybody...

Throw you all a bonus - I dun know where the 'shut down' icon is and I need my colleague to demo. Laugh all you want. I also feel like laughing now.

***


Laksa. Ok, I know this is super random.

Goodnight!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad