XiaoBai has more friends!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I was so excited when I heard PeiYi saying that her 2 guinea pigs bore a baby piggy. So I went to her house on Friday to take a look. They are so CUTE!


It's so troublesome to bring XiaoBai out. I remembered it always rains whenever I bring her out. I had to put her in a cage that is too small for her, before putting the whole cage into a mooncake paper bag.


She's still as kaypoh as ever. I think she's eager to go inside the cage to meet her new friends.


XiaoBai and the daddy piggy - HeiHei.


My mum says this photo of HeiHei looks like a bear.


XiaoBai and the mummy piggy - ZhuZhu.


XiaoBai and the baby piggy - GongGong. Both of them like to be together. XiaoBai is so so so much bigger than the baby!


The couple. Their baby is braver than her parents, coz only the baby dared to find XiaoBai. Reason? Coz XiaoBai is still the bully. So it takes courage, you know. Haha.


The family.


GongGong, ZhuZhu and XiaoBai.


3 versus 1. XiaoBai may not lose wor. Hehe.


See... GongGong went to hide beside XiaoBai. Didn't realise my XiaoBai is so motherly heh...


4 of them.


Put the 3 piggies back into their cage after playing with them for quite long. They went straight to hide underneath the board. Only the brave GongGong came out once in a while to walk walk.


XiaoBai also wants to patrol around her friends' cage. I think more like claiming territory lor.


Cute cute GongGong. She is so light. Not yet 1 month old, I think.


HeiHei is very timid. :p


Woa... the couple so sweet.


And not to forget... the 20 plus hamsters.


The 2 mum and dad hamsters that gave birth to so many more. They are very fierce can. I only wanna pet their head but I saw their mouth preparing to bite. I'm too agile for them, coz I'm already well trained by my 4 generations of HamHams.


Sleeping and exercising.


This is I think either mummy or daddy. But anyway, it's so cute.


The mummy gave birth recently again. This is my first time seeing baby hamsters (eyes closed and without fur) so closely.

Anybody have guinea pigs and want to befriend the ever so friendly XiaoBai?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad