Magical Fairytale Land

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Arrived for work early yesterday, but my manager was late. So I had a lot of time in between and decided to go to the Magical Fairytale Land that is just outside our shop. I feel so out of place.


Santa Claus is coming to town~

I've been hearing many different Christmas songs at work recently. Not the shop, but the whole mall.



I heard a song - "On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me..." that is sung by children. So not right. Who can their true love be...


Beautiful Christmas tree.

To friends who think it seems unusual that I'd actually go to Magical FAIRYTALE Land... you are right. I went there coz I wanna look at ENERGY's Book Autograph Session stage.


It's a pity XiaoGang's face is blocked.

I didn't go to their autograph session though, coz I have their autograph already. Started chatting with manager C about how I used to look outside at the autograph sessions when customer was waving in front of me.

I'm so gonna ask my colleagues to describe whatever they saw.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad