Family Day

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Woke up at 5.30am on last Saturday to attend my bro's Family Day at his camp. We sat there for a very long time before the commencement of the grand opening.


See, even those tanks were all ready to start anytime.

The thing started with a whole series of shots from the tanks. They were so loud. I was alright with that, but not when the unbearable smell started drifting in the air. I was just directly in front of the shooting tanks, with only bushes between us. The distance is very huge though. Anyway, I really felt as though they were shooting me.


Bronco. This is what my bro drove. So cool lah. I videoed him driving it. He said it's very good, coz I filmed it as though it was a documentary. Haha.


Putting on his badge. The ultimate reason that we were there for.

We can actually go inside the tanks and broncos to experience how it feels when it is moving and what is inside. But we gave it a miss, coz we need to wear helmets, which I presumed that it stinks. But when I peeped inside, I realized the helmet is quite necessary, coz there are so many things on every side of the vehicle. You might knock your even when getting in.


Snacks are provided too. And it's so squeezy can. Everyone is so gan jiong. I just want to take 1 fork and I've to wait forever. Luckily someone from the side wanted to put a packet of forks there. So I quickly asked for one and siam-ed.

***

It's been a long time since the last day I was online for almost a whole day when I wasn't working, coz I'm busily engrossed in MG. I can't stay still in front of a computer now.

Worked consecutively on Sunday and Monday, when I was already half drained out due to the Family Day on Saturday. I so wanna sleep.

Oh, and there was this super entertaining customer yesterday.
Customer: Can I try the flavours?
Manager: Ya, but we dun have DCO.
C: Ok, but can I try the flavours?
M: But we dun have.
C: Ok, I just want to try.
M: But we dun have.
She dunno what is dun have.

Then while she was trying VCB...

Yucks, so ugly.
OMG! Jovin and I were laughing can. She said ice-cream is ugly when she's tasting it. And hello... since when is VCB ugly?! It's the best can.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad