"Bad Hands" Day

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Worked yesterday. I was washing and clearing everything that I could see. Then my manager kept saying, "Woa... you using your hands for playing piano to wash all these things ar?"

I replied...

Coz I got a manager who dun want to help me wash mah. Or you want to help me?
Dunno what got into us. Must be a bad hands day. I steamed milk until it overflowed. I've to turn clockwise direction to stop it, but all I did was to keep turning anti-clockwise. When I suddenly realised it, it was too late. Then later J spilled espresso, after the floor was already mopped. Haha. It's really good to have 2 kitchen staffs working, if not will be very bored lor...

I wanted to drink iced latte. So I forced asked them if they want too. I made them mocha. Need to have a lot a lot of chocolate sauce then it will be sweet lor. Dunno why can only put so little. :x


Cafe Mocha.

I still made myself my usual Iced Cafe Latte. ;)


Random.

Sianz... 2 projects due on Monday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad