Legendary Cockroach

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Worked yesterday. It was a so-not-busy Friday. I like it. So as usual, I started my cleaning and clearing.

And and and, I GOT SCARED BY A STUPID COCKROACH FOR NOTHING CAN!

I finally met up with the legendary storeroom cockroach. Surprising encounter can. I went down to the storeroom to get some cloths. So I thought I'll look slowly for other things that I can bring up to shop. Dun make it a wasted trip by just taking a few cloths mah. End up having such a fruitful trip lor...

I could have siam-ed long long time ago, even before I saw a dead one on the floor when I was on the LADDER. OMG, can't imagine what if it's a live one and I decided not to climb down and stay on the ladder till someone come and save me. Or even worse, I fell down and squashed the cockroach flat flat. Disgusting can.

But I think staying on the ladder is definitely better than how I met the live one. The box was opened. So I pulled out the cloths not very slowly. So the cloths sort of flung out. And that's when something black flunged out too!

Actually, I didn't notice anything. But then 1 second later, I realised that I seemed to see something BLACK flying past my shoulders. So at the 2nd second, I looked down on the floor and saw it creeping away.

I swear I started swearing, especially when later I realized there are still cloths in da shop.

I quickly flung those cloths that I took out to make sure I dun bring back any cockroaches with me. Then I quickly grabbed my things and siam-ed.

After the sickening encounter with the cockroach, I felt hungry. I suddenly had the cravings for prawn beehoon soup. It's like cravings once in a while only lor. Then A told me she will get lost there. So I settled for others. :x


I cut brownies for "chee-ba-bomb". I surely cut my hands everytime I cut those brownies. Very neat hor~ And very delicious too! Best brownie...

It's been a long time since I've worked till 6pm. Where's my 10-6?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad