XiaoBai and Friends

Saturday, May 10, 2008

My bro's friend, Emily came to our house with her two guinea pigs (Kopi and Bean Bean) just now. She came with the intention to trim XiaoBai's nails lah, coz I dun know how to. Haha. I had a try at cutting her nails but I was just too scared. I'm so afraid I'll end up cutting her flesh.

XiaoBai's new friends:


Kopi


BeanBean


In their box.


3 of them!


BeanBean and Kopi eating my veggies.


Kopi likes to hide in her owner's pocket. By the way, that's Kopi's butt. :)

Emily told me that guinea pigs will want to differentiate who is 老大 by moving their butts and purring. Something like that lah. Anyway, the conclusion is that my XiaoBai wants to be 老大! She kept following them and attempted to do something to their ears and butt. Orh. Then Kopi and BeanBean were so scared that they tried to keep away from my XiaoBai. XiaoBai is just so naughty and dominating can. So in the end, Emily carried her piggies back into their box.


I think XiaoBai wants to claim territory. She used her friends' litter box to the fullest man!


XiaoBai is so kaypoh that she climbed to look at what her friends are doing...

Call XiaoBai the 老大. Or the bully. :p

Then I had a great chat with Emily about guinea pigs and dogs. It's so nice to know people who likes small animals as much as you.

I like Kopi and BeanBean!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad