Unique Seafood Market

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Went to Turf City with my family just now. There isn't much any shopping at all. We just went there to eat seafood. It's quite ironic lahs, coz I dun eat those 'special' seafood, but my parents do. So we ate at Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant. The unique thing that made us eat seafood at such an ulu place is that we can choose our own seafood. It's called Unique Seafood Market.


The seafood we saw.

It's very unusual of me to collage my pictures, unless there's a lot, which is not the case. The very simple reason is that they'll look uglier (and more disgusting) in a bigger size.

Those frogs are all looking up the tank, as if they are gonna leap out any moment, or when I'm in front, just to scare me.

There are quite a few dead and overturned eels in that tank. I think they died because of the dirty water.

The clams look harmless, but not so if I suddenly go ki siao and eat it, coz it's gonna make me puke!

Oh ya, they sell a load more varieties of seafood there. I just dun want to go round taking pictures of seafood, especially when only 10% looks (and is) edible to me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad