So "Happening"?!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Alright, I'm forever saying that I dun wanna start school.
So when is that forever coming true?!

So many things have happened during this long break. Happy and sad ones. Sometimes I'd just wake up to find myself in a lousy mood. It's crazy to wake up to know that there are so many things waiting for you to do. But I've been coping well, with the help of XiaoBai. She has a very fantastic ability - to make me go L-O-L. She often wakes me up too, coz I'd be so curious to know why is she whistling so early in the morning. Everybody lurves her. My grandmum even came to my house just to give XiaoBai some veggies!

Ok, back to topic. A new semester is coming. That means it's time to strive for better (or best!) results. I used to study for my parents. But now, it's for MYSELF. I hope I get to work with very responsible teammates when coming to projects...

Awaiting the next school break.

Oh, next Thursday is a PH. And I can't work! What's the point of no school? I can't work!

***

These are some photos I took, with immense effects from camera flash, when I was taking them at 12am...


Flashy Business. :p

Quite abstract and artistic lah hor? Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad