Can or Cannot

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Just when I've decided not to work when school reopens, my new timetable is hinting to me that maybe I should, after all. C'mon, no school on Fridays.

On my part, I wish I can work. But I'm not sure about my parents. I mean, my GPA did improve when I wasn't *working and studying at the same time.

*Note that 'working' comes before 'studying'. I only noticed this after I finished typing. So I guess I still prefer working. I just dun understand why people always say they'd rather study. Or is it that my job is not stressful enough... But dun you think it's so much easier to quit your job than to say quit school after not being able to achieve your targeted marks or sales?

Alright, I guess it's time to persuade my parents to let me work. I think if they really allow me to work, then I've to start persuading myself not to go for work every week, especially when it's time to chiong for projects. If I'm really working, I'd definitely work on Fridays only. I'm no fool to work on busy Saturdays. :p

Conclusion:
To me, it's SHOULD I, OR SHOULD I NOT.
To my parents, it's CAN OR CANNOT.

Haiya... 听天由命.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad