Afterthoughts

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Worked full shift on Monday. I'm like forever extending my hours. Yesterday is because I've to cover someone. Today is because I've to wait for someone to take over me. I think my mum won't like me to call her when I'm working... coz it'll be about working longer. Haha.

Anyway, time passed very fast when I was working on Monday. ZJ came over to find J, and helped a lot. He is super good lah. I hope he comes more often. Hehe. Please lor... I only need to put on the lid for the pints and quarts that he packed. And he complimented the foam that I made. It's like by luck lah. Haha. Then we talked, joked and even acted to lie to T and WY . So fun, but they dun believe...

As you've said, 有缘再见. Haha.

As usual, I'm the one opening shop today. It's kind of stressed at times, especially when people from office call. Ya, but I think it's time to learn how to man a shop myself. Getting it on hand already, coz have experience le.

Hmmm... hope to learn more tough stuff and get promoted soon lehs. Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad