VEXED! TIRED! CAN'T HOLD LONG!

Friday, November 09, 2007

I am always so tired and stressed. I force myself to sleep but I always wake up earlier, coz all the many stuffs that I've to do will suddenly flood into my mind. That is the best damn 自然醒 method I tell you. There are so many things happening around me lately. I think I may break down any day. I'm so sick and tired of always doing everything for everybody. I'm not that free as I may look. Of course, I'm not that cheerful as I may look too. I'm a pessimist FYI. If you can do your part, please do it. Dun always end up I have to do everything and waste my time. I dun even have time to practise ANY piano at home for weeks. And I dread going for lessons, coz I know I can't play well. But I gotta prepare for my theory and practical. Everything is just so rush. People, please do what you are supposed to do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad