这里酸。那里也酸。

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Work today was damn. It was so busy can? When I was on the way home, I sat down while waiting for the train to come and I realised... it's been a long time since I've sat down. Anyway, the customers today were good. I felt so bad to make those polite and understanding customers to wait and wait lehs. It's damn tiring to work on such a busy day after so long of no work.

Then my aunt came to find me just now. I was on the way to buy lunch then she suddenly stopped me. She came in to have ice-cream, but I couldn't serve her properly, coz it was too busy. But I paid for her bill. She kept wanting to return me the money. So I told her, "Today is double pay, so I can afford."

I went out to buy things 4 times today lor. I think I broke the record. First time was to buy YL and my lunch. Second time was to buy S, A and J's lunch. Third time was to buy C, J, S and A's dinner. Fourth time was to buy A's dinner. Woa, sweat lahs. And the thing was, I went to S-11 three times lor. Call me their food buyer... Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad