Damn Funny Fall

Friday, November 16, 2007

I brought my laptop to school for nothing today can. Everyone was using theirs, coz they brought charger too. But I didn't, and I dun want to waste my house's electricity. So, I sort of wasted my own energy. Duh.

Had Writing Skills test today. Dunno why, but there isn't any stress at all. I used to have stress whenever I did it in sec 4 lahs. Ya, but not now. Coz there is no more O'Levels. Haha. Anyway, Vanessa, Amelia and I finished the paper quite fast. Then Amelia kept looking and smiling at me. Well, we three were hinting to each other whether can we go or not. Amelia decided to be the first one.

Went to helpdesk to cure Amelia's laptop. She's like going to laptop clinic can. She even wanted an MC for her beloved lappy.

Then it was stats tutorial again. Nothing interesting. The interesting part has yet to come.

Da-dum! Da-dum! Da-dum!

Someone (not me, Vanessa, WanQi, Cordelia, ShuXin) fell on the stairs. I went to the photocopy shop first. Then when I went to find them, I suddenly saw Amelia (not bold for nothing), WanQi and ShuXin laughing crazily.

一个,两个,下来讲leh
Then they came down with a piece of entertaining news. Someone (not bold for nothing also) fell. Vanessa and I didn't get to see the scene. So, good good ShuXin acted everything out again. I thought ShuXin was talking to her friend lahs, coz she looked serious. Then, the falling part suddenly popped out. And we, laughed crazily too. So damn funny lahs.

This whole falling part was approved by Amelia. You should know why need her approval lah. If not hor... go bang your head.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad