Busy Person

Friday, November 23, 2007

Oh my... it's been almost a week since my last entry. This means that my life is full of school work lahs... 3 ICAs were finally cleared in this week.

Mummy is finally feeling better, so I now have more time to spend on my own stuffs, which is like so many can. And some people just thinks I'm so free can. I dun stay home to shake legs can. I know 牛仔很忙. But 牛仔裤也很忙 okaes!

It's like a few more weeks to Christmas and I'm already looking forward to... Christmas log cake. I remembered our family had 1 last year. Then I was like saying our whole family will celebrate together. And I suddenly thought of my double pay. -.-"

Let's see how it'll goes. Pay or celebration. Or both. Haha.


So many log cakes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad