10 Hours of Work.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Worked for 10 hours today, almost full shift le. Damn tired. I was initially scheduled to work 8h, den have to wait for E to take over me, so worked till 7pm. Then E came late, so in the end I had to work till 8pm. They all wanted to psycho me to work till 11pm lors. Then I told them I buay tahan le.

Started crapping...

Me: Aiya, I work till 8pm lah, since it's only half an hour more...
A: Now you dun want to go then later a lot of customers then cannot go leh.
Me: You hinting to me that I should take the chance to go now is it?
C: She wants to tan your pay...
Me: No lor, I just helping you all.
C: You eat my 3 scoops, so should stay till 11pm.
Me: Dun like that lah. I'm just helping you to clear your chocolate. You should thank me okies...
When I was leaving, still didn't forget to crap with E...
E: 你舍得让我一个人啊?
Me: Huh...
E: Later a lot of people how ar...
Me: Cannot lah. I haven't eat dinner, later I faint on the way home how...
E: Then later I faint in the shop how...
Me: Won't lah. You got so many people to help you.
E: Later they do their own things then nobody to help me.
Me: Cannot lah. I very tired.
E: Okay lor. You go. The door is already open. Go lah, let me die.
Me: [I took the chance to siam...]
By the way, I waited for A for half an hour to open shop lor. Next time dun go so early...

I want to go to WL's farewell party. But can I? Haiz...

I'm just so tired can... But dunno why still went to work. Maybe coz it's fun there.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad