Worn Out

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Okay, now I'm half worn out. The "dunnoe-who" were fogging the rubbish chute. All those disgusting cockroaches all escaped out of the chute and into my kitchen. I bet my my dad and mum killed more than ten. If you are thinking why I didn't help, well... I was just too scared. The only thing that I ought and can be happy about is that they were small cockroaches. If they were big ones, I think I won't be blogging now. I may be out of the house. Okay, I seemed too exaggerating. Luckily, I'm not alone. I can't imagine if I'm all by myself. I think I'll slam the kitchen door close and stay away. That is the most appropriate way I can think of. Hey, why do I always have such close acquaintances with insects?

We used masking tape to stick around the rubbish chute so that the cockroaches won't come out again. But I think it's useless, cos there are new ones coming in now.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMG!!!What u say really make my hair stand up...Why so many cockroaches crawl out...Yucks...!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad