I Want A Drum!!

Monday, January 22, 2007

If I get my first pay (or accumulated pay, for the drum case), other than buying F4's album, I also want to buy an electronic drum set. I may not be able to fulfill my dream of knowing how to play the drum, but at least I could try on my own. Erm... the electronic drum set should have volume control hor? I don't want the police to call on me for making excessive noise. But I don't think I have room for the drum...


DTXtreme IIs. This drum has too many features. It'll be a waste on me.


DTXplorer. This is not too bad... but it's too big. It looks a bit like a robot. I don't have a liking to robots.

I think I'll still have to do more research to find the best and most suitable one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad