Lucky Me

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Yesterday, my baby cousin came to my house. He is very the cute lor. He kept turning his head left and right to look at the surrounding. When we were eating, he made some noise and my mum turned on the TV so that it'll not be too quiet in the living room. He is hot. I mean, he gets warm easily. I fanned him occasionally...

***

At around 8p.m thereafter, a beetle suddenly appeared. I was like...

"What the hell?"

"Why did it always happen to me?"

"Why so big one?"

While people are scared of insects, I think I'm allergic to insects, or maybe I have a third eye meant to see (and detect) insects. I am always the first to see one, or nearly the first.

"Why am I so heng?"

"Go and catch the insect leh... Arrrrrhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

On the day before, I saw a mini spider on the ceiling when I was bathing. The most natural action that I did was to scream. I stared at the spider every moment and bathed super duper fast. Then, I ran out of the toilet. Lo and behold! I am safe!

Oh... and before I forget, I think I need to tell you what happened to the beetle. Well, just when I am all armed (with newspaper to beat it down), it flew around and hit right into the wings of the fan and got shot down.... Haha. Second beetle that died a horrible death. And I witnessed it. So lucky huh...

***

I tried to find a photo of a beetle to post... but guess what... they make me feel even more disgusted towards beetles. In future, if I see a damn big one, I'll run away.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oi, You STUPID la! You are so much more bigger than the beetle lor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beetle can fly. I can't.
    Scary lor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate beetle too..Grrr..their shells or skin or whatever so hard and yucky,,i always trapped them using a bottle then throw them out. *Gracious pple won't kill animal!!!haha ..must remember what teacher taught us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throw them out and they'll come back again.
    When it flew into the kitchen, I closed the kitchen door... but when I opened it again, the beetle appeared again.
    Irritating lor!!

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad