The Cat

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Yesterday night, I went to 7-11 to buy mashed potato. When I was outside 7-11, I saw the store assistant shooing a cat (or rather a bigger kitten) out. I had my eyes on the kitten all the while.

When I was in front of the mashed potato machine (which was near the entrance), I was still looking at the kitten. It is so cute and has a black spot on its nose. The kitten intended to sneak inside and put its paws one step in front, but when it saw me looking, it immediately withdrew its paws. This went on for quite many times. I felt so sorry... I didn't mean to stop the kitten from going in. There is anyway, nothing suitable for the consumption of a kitten. As you know, I was just admiring it.

This is probably one of the many phenomenons whenever I see (cute) animals. Amphibians, reptiles and ugly animals don't count. But just in case they get out of my sight and do some frightening/stupid things around me, I will stare at them.


Examples of cute animals

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad