Shopping Crazed

Friday, January 26, 2007

I think I'm crazy. Many a times, I went home from shopping without any things bought. A few times, I came back with many things bought...

These are the things which I've bought within these few weeks.


Bronze Sling/ Hand-carry Bag


Gold Hand-carry Bag


Green 3/4 Pants.


Brown Heels
(I thought the colour wasn't that nice to pair with my clothes.)

So, I went back to the shop to change for a white one...

White Heels


Dark Coffee Skirt from Samuel & Kevin.


3/4 Pants (again).


卓文萱's Album
(Specially bought for my bro... coz he likes 梁山伯与朱丽叶.)


Bronze & Silver Handbag.


Purple Shirt from This Fashion.


White shirt from Newbie.


White Shirt from Newbie (again).


Jeans Skirt from This Fashion.


Brown Skirt from This Fashion.

Haha. Those can last me quite long...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad