Unlucky

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Today is my unlucky day (yesterday also a little).

1) The geography book in the book list is not elective geography and there's no need to buy any book.
2) Teacher may not want us to use the CME book.
3) My classmates want a pink ring file for Social Studies.
4) Teacher doesn't want us to buy the Chemistry practical book.
5) There is CCA in the first week.
6) I almost broke my favourite ceramics cup.
7) I was called up by 2 different teachers to answer questions but I did not, because I have no answers.
8) Out of the 5 useless and wrong books, maybe only 2 books can be exchanged for other items.

Resolution for year 2007: Hate school more. Don't buy any more books unless teacher says it is needed because you can't depend on that idiotic book list. If I pass my O'Levels, of course, I won't have to bother about this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad