F4 Forever Four Concert

Friday, January 27, 2006

Oh My God. When I was returning home, I saw a female wearing an orange shirt with F4 (font size 900?!) printed on the front. Although it doesn't looks very nice on an auntie, but it is still acceptable lah... F4 mah.

I'm so happy. F4 will be holding their F4 Forever Four Concert in March (I think) at the Hong Kong Coliseum.They changed their band name to Forever 4, initially Flower 4. They're really the cream of the crop, that even Gucci and Louis Vuitton sponsered them branded clothes for the shooting of their concert promotion poster.

The school's CNY celebration performance wasn't very interesting. It's always the same old thing, nothing 劲爆. I have one suggestion. Why not... omit the lousy thing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad