Eating Ice

Thursday, January 26, 2006

We had our 3rd discussion for the anti-drug competition yesterday. We had quite a bit of fun. The main subject was ice (not the solid H2O), so one of the members suggested thinking for some catchy slogans. One very funny one is:

Eating Ice Is Like Rolling Dice.
You Won't Know When You'll Die.

I don't know why Ms L kept teaching us how to construct proper sentences. We are already in secondary 4 and she (or the school) is still teaching us The Basics.

I don't know what's wrong with me this whole week. I'm very slack... Is it that I'm already in my holiday mood?! I've had 6 tests this week and I'm not confident that I'll pass all. Shit. For the past three days, I've not had what a healthy child should have - at least 8 hours of sleep everyday. Last year, I fell sick also. All because of those difficult tests. Hope I'll be fine in this period of festival seasons.

I don't know why our school is so particular about singing the national anthem loudly. I know singing of the anthem is very important, but it isn't that unloyal to sing softer. Right?

I'm finally free. I'll complete my summary later, go to school for the CNY celebrations tomorrow and... HOLIDAY !!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad