11 days

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Oh my gosh! It's been 11 days since my last entry. Over these few days, many things had happened. But, I've forgotten almost all. It's only the second week minus three days, and there are already so many homework.

On this Tuesday, is my parent's 20th wedding anniversary. We went to this cafe in a hotel for a dinner buffet. Among all the buffets (except 2), this is the third most delicious buffet. One of the factor, is that they served Kangkong vegetable.

Today is a short day at school. I'm seating at the third row from the window. These few days have been raining heavily. Both at home and in school, the wind is very strong. In school, with the strong wind and the big fan at the side, I don't feel that I'm in Singapore...

The most irritating thing in a rainy day is that:
1) My father has to send me to school with his car. (Maybe... it's not so bad after all.)
2) When I walk home from school on the uneven pathway, I have to walk very slowly to make sure that those mini pool of water doesn't splash onto me (although it does very often).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad