English

Monday, January 23, 2006

I got back my Additional Maths test back today. As I've predicted, I got a one-digit mark. The mark very auspicious leh: 8. If only the duration fof the test can be lengthened, I sure can get better results, at least a pass (I'm not that ambitious one).

For English, we were asked to write essay on a serious accident, which made the area safer for the people (a personal recount). We were told to peer-edit each other's essay based on various points, like tenses, punctuations, sentence structures, etc. Me alone, had to edit for 2 of my friends. So, if I did not spot the spelling errors, I'll have to copy their essays.

I just didn't see why sentence structures (meaning Simple Sentence, Complex Sentence and 1 more - I forgot already) means so much. At least no one will be like what our teacher told us - choose what sentence structure you want to use before writing. By the way, I did not take notice of the (wrong) sentence structure, so, I may have to copy again. Arrgh...

I'm very lucky to have passed my English reading article test - Death of the Titanic with a 9/10. If not, I'll have to copy the whole 8 or so pages of story (including the so called black-and-unclear-pictures).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad