Diary

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Recently, I'm hooked onto books which are written in diary form. Two of the examples are The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot and Adrian Mole: The Cappuccino Years by Sue Townsend. Books with sarcasm are my favourites too.

There is this website where a man will take different types of dying photos. I'm very busybody. So, I've seen it. However, I don't think very highly of it, at least not as interesting as it was described by the Dj.

I'm looking forward to next Friday, and the following 4 days. On Friday, we will have Chinese New Year celebrations in school for a few hours, before going to Orchard. Sunday onwards, angbaos will keep coming in. Ha Ha Ha.

Our Social Studies teacher told us to check out the image of Uncle Sam, so that we will not flunk in Source-Based Questions even if no clues are given.

Additional Maths test is tomorrow. So, I'll better start studying and work towards my target of Grade A2.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad