The Promise

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I've just read a blog and got to know that The Promise 无极 is a comedy. Well, by the looks of the posters, trailers and all, I didn't expect it to turn out into a comedy. Anyway, it doesn't affect me because I don't watch this kind of fighting movies...

I've always wanted to compose some songs and also write some lyrics..., but time is not enough. Also, whenever I have some inspirations, I have no tools (recorder, piano, guitar, etc) to record it down. And guess what, ya, I forgot the melody !!

Time is passing fast. School is reopening soon. My brains are exploding from too much homework. Good Luck to all those who are taking O'Levels next year, we are going to strive together...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad