Machi Machi

Saturday, December 17, 2005

I hereby officially announce that MACHI is my new idol. Yeah! Personally, I think the new Machi (Jeff, Nicky, Gabe, Edward, Andrew, Don P, Suffa, 小崔 and Melody) is better... because new member, Gabe is (always) very handsome. Edward also handsome. Andrew grow so fast eh. I didn't take too much notice of them in the beginning, but when I saw them in 娱乐百分百recently, I think they performed very well, plus their songs are very nice.

I think their third album, 超人 is a breakthrough. At least it's only this album that I've listened more than 4 songs. I feel that their lyrics are very short and simple, makes me have 共鸣. If you want to have a taste of their good music, remember to buy the album!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad