NKF...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The NKF scandal sure has upset many donors. I'm not very informed of the details though. But it is big enough to at least let me know that out of $1 donation, only 1o¢ was successfully helpful to the patients. I've read many blogs and mostly all of them had entries on NKF. So, I wouldn't wanna waste any more time writing on it.

This end-of-year school holidays isn't very relaxing. Uptil now, I still have many uncompleted assignments. These papers are just making me go bonkers. The results are always acceptable; I've always completed them, but the process are always bad; I had to rack my brains everyday just for something teachers wouldn't even want to mark (not all... of course).

I'm simply amazed by S.H.E.'s Selina. She could cry in a second... When she crys and laughs at the same time, it's terrible. Show was shocked at her doings and told everyone not to say they are a couple when he saw Selina's past photos.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad