Merry Christmas

Sunday, December 25, 2005

First of all... I wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Did you get many presents, like I do? Well, except for the CDs I've got, I've also received a Mobile Pet (handphone holder) and a stationary pack. Our whole family went to Safra Yishun for our Chritmas Eve's dinner. Everything was quite perfect, except that I think the table is too big for four and the distance between tables is too little. The food's quite nice... you can try it. You don't have to wait for too long (we booked a table beforehand) because there isn't too many people (oh oh !?).

My dad is buying a new bed for me for the new year and I'm considering a daybed, unless it doesn't fits into my room. Anyway, I'll also be getting a not-too-small cabinet to store my CDs, etc. Are you going out today? Well, I'm not, 'cause I'm staying home for many TV programs (special: The Princess Diaries). Watch it too... it's nice.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad