Only a Starting

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It's been a long time since I've come back to this blog. When I just signed in, I was kind of oh is it? I've completely forgotten about having written a post... I've never actually thought that I'll want to have my own blog, but after viewing a model blog, I imagined it to be real fun. I don't quite think I'll have a lot to share, because of my little life experiences... Anyway, I've listened to a conversation and thought that it'll be nice to share with it with you guys...

---------------------------------------------------------------
A: Don't you guys mind staying at home, do the washing, cleaning and all... ?
B: No fear, I'll just find a richer wife, then she can hire a maid and do all those stuffs.
---------------------------------------------------------------

P/S: Maybe you don't think it's funny... Well, it's supposed to be, you know, with all the tones and expressions.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad