Pince & Pints + Kko Kko Na Ra

Thursday, May 07, 2015

It was a Wednesday night but the then 6-months old Pince & Pints was still full house. My dinner only started at about 8.30pm. I was famished by then, especially after walking a round of Duxton to waste some time.

The name of this Bed of Roses was intriguing but the presentation of the cocktail wasn't fascinating.

Can't go wrong with Lychee Lemonade.

The Lobster Roll is so yums! The chunky lobster meat was succulent and flavourful but something worth mentioning too was the soft yet crispy buttered bun. Omg can I have a lobster roll right now?

The Grilled Whole Lobster was also succulent and photogenic but I still prefer the lobster roll. For the same price and lobster portion, I'd prefer it to be served with the very delicious bun.

Having said that, I'd gladly go back for any lobster on the menu if not for the expensive price and long waiting time.

The lobster meal wasn't very filling so we had round 2 at Kko Kko Na Ra. How could we resist having Korean fried chicken while at Tanjong Pagar? There are so many famous Korean restaurants there!

I thought I would like Watermelon Soju but it turns out otherwise, especially when the portion is too much for sharing between two.

Combo Chicken Set (Original/Sweet/Garlic). The fried chicken was so-so only though I particularly liked the garlic flavour.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad