MELT ~ The World Café

Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Mandarin Oriental, Singapore's MELT ~ The World Café really lives up to its name of being one of the best buffets in town. This is not my first visit but I still always have tons of things that I wanna eat there.

As usual, there are no food shots, so let's just move on to desserts.

The pastry team makes good and pretty desserts each time I'm there. The most memorable one was the bite-sized lemon meringue tarts. It was a work lunch but I just can't stop filling up my plate with more tarts.

Here are your old-school candies and snacks... and my favourite waffle counter!

Belgian waffle with mango sorbet, lemon sorbet, and lots of maple syrup. I make sure I eat this many times each time.

I love the macarons too. By the way, they look shiny because there are glitters on them!

A true dessert heaven.


With The Ladies~

That very grand chandelier at the lift lobby.

I wonder when will be the next time I go back there.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad