Cafe Mondo + Honey Creme

Monday, May 04, 2015

Dinner at Cafe Mondo (Orchard Central). Dining here wasn't our top option but Orchard was simply too crowded on a Friday night. All the other restaurants were having long queues.

Waffle Turkey Burger. Waffle burger sounds like a great idea but this waffle kinda spoiled everything.

 Fish and Chips

Baked Macaroni & Cheese with Prawn. It tasted not too bad though I wouldn't order it again.

And then it was desserts at Honey Creme (313@Somerset)!

I wanted to try Organic Cotton Candy Affogato but was told that there's no more cotton candy. So I ended up with Affogato, which I didn't like cuz the soft serve ice-cream wasn't sweet enough to cover the bitterness of the espresso shot. I prefer my desserts sweet.

Comb Honey, which I think didn't taste very well either since the soft serve ice-cream wasn't fantastic. The authentic soft serve ice-cream we had at Seoul's Softree was so so much better.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad