Super Junior!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Super Junior is now my new idol!

I've heard of them before, but other than knowing they are boys and are from Korea, I know nothing else.

Then a few weeks back, I heard their latest song, "Sorry Sorry" and I'm officially obsessed. Go listen if you haven't.

The 2nd song that is super nice is "Miracle", a song that has both the Korean and Chinese version.

And so, I started loving their songs, although I dun understand most of them.


Super Junior has 13 members.


They also have 4 sub-units that target different music industries and audiences.


1st sub-unit: Super Junior-K.R.Y
Kyuhyun, Ryeowook & Yesung
[official | wiki]


2nd sub-unit: Super Junior-T
Leeteuk, Heechul, Kang-in, Shindong, Sungmin & Eunhyuk
[official | wiki]


3rd sub-unit: Super Junior-M
Han Geng, Donghae, Siwon, , Kyuhyun, Henry & Zhou Mi
[official | wiki]


4th sub-unit: Super Junior-Happy
Leeteuk, Yesung, Kang-in, Shindong, Sungmin & Eunhyuk
[official | wiki]

I can only remember the name of 2 and the face of 1.

The only face that I can remember is Leeteuk. Reason being in the show 模范棒棒堂, the boys were saying Leeteuk looks like 小煜. Indeed.


Leeteuk & 小煜. I think have at least 80% similarity rite...

And other than Leeteuk, the other name that I can remember is Han Geng. He is the leader of Super Junior-M, a sub-unit who sings Chinese songs that I can understand. But I won't be able to recognize his face among all the 13...


Photo of the song - Sorry Sorry. Love this song!


The dance moves are super nice.


My second favourite song, Miracle. Concert version! Lol. The fans almost pulled Leeteuk down the stage...



Anyone has their latest album?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad